Countdown to Final Exams: Are You Ready?
Choose from these TWO options, offered by the Reading & Study Skills Center. Bring your study materials!
Countdown to Finals Workshop
Wednesday, December 3
6-7 p.m., Reeve 213
Learn how to prep for exams efficiently while balancing the demands of finals week.
- Create a personal time plan for each day remaining in the semester
- Understand how to construct and use multiple types of "study guides"
- Practice using test-taking tips to analyze test questions
- Have an opportunity to address their personal concern
Walk-In Test Preparation Assistance, December 1-10
Mondays 10:20-11:20 a.m.
Tuesdays 10-11 a.m. and 2-4 p.m.
Wednesdays 8:30-10:10 a.m.
Thursdays 1:20-2:20 p.m.
Fridays Noon-1:30 p.m.
Reading & Study Skills Center, Nursing/Education Room 201
Using your own course materials, get advice on:
- Creating study sheets
- Using review strategies that work
Reading & Study Skills Center instructors are available for individual consultation regarding these and other study skills topics.