Academic Success Workshops: Monday, October 19, and Wednesday, October 21
Learning Strategies That Make a Difference
- Get simple tips to help you learn more efficiently and with better results!
- See demonstrations of techniques that you can start using immediately.
- Walk away with handouts that will help you recall these new strategies as you apply them.
- Sign up for individual consultations with learning assistance instructors.
These small-group sessions, offered by the Reading & Study Skills Center and supported by Differential Tuition, are free to all students. Bring a friend!
Study Smarter, Not Harder!
Monday, October 19, 3:30-4:30 p.m., Sage 3224 (Individual Consultation 4:00-4:30 p.m.
OR Wednesday, October 21, 6:00-7:00 p.m., Polk 22
Maximize your learning potential! Get simple tips to help you learn more efficiently and with better results. See demonstrations of techniques that you can start using immediately in your lecture-based courses. Learn how to:
- Apply research-based strategies for learning and memory
- Construct and use multiple types of study guides
- Predict test questions
- Improve recall at test time
Reading/Study Center instructors are available for individual consultation regarding these and other study skills topics. For an individual appointment, go towww.uwosh.edu/go/study and click on the Make and Appointment box.
For more information, contact:
Reading and Study Skills Center
Nursing and Education Building, Room 201