Learn how to assess your preparedness for the exam, where to find free study resources, how to reduce test anxiety and test-taking tips.
Praxis II: Preparation Strategies Presentation
What You Will Learn
- How to assess your preparedness for the exam.
- Where to find free study resources.
- How to reduce test anxiety.
- Test-taking tips.
Individual or small group appointments are available on request. Call 424-1031, email email@example.com or stop in Nursing Ed 201 for an appointment.
- Tuesday, September 10, 3-4 p.m., NE 221
- Wednesday, October 9, 3-4 p.m., Sage 3221
- Wednesday, November 20, 11:30-12:30 p.m., NE 212
- Thursday, January 9, 12:30-1:30 p.m., NE 206
PPST practice tests and other self-help materials are available throughout the year for student use. Additionally, feel free to use the following link which has free practice tests for all areas of the PPST: www.testprepreview.com/praxis_practice.htm
Sample tests for the Praxis I (PPST) and Praxis II can be found on the company website: www.ets.org. Click on "Praxis." Click on "Prepare for a test" next to either Praxis I or Praxis II. Click on "Find tests at a Glance by test title." Then click on the "Session/Test Code" that is before the name of the test you're interested in. At the top will be general information. If you scroll down to about page 6, the practice test will start.