Learn how to assess your preparedness for the exam, where to find free study resources, how to reduce test anxiety and test-taking tips.
Praxis II: Preparation Strategies Presentation
What You Will Learn
- How to assess your preparedness for the exam.
- Where to find free study resources.
- How to reduce test anxiety.
- Test-taking tips.
Spring 2014 Workshops
- Tuesday, February 18, 11:30-12:30, NE 230
- Monday, March 10, 1:50-2:50, NE 222
- Wednesday, April 9, 3-4, Clow 13
- Thursday, May 8, 3-4, NE 222
- Wednesday, May 21, 9-10, Swart 5
Individual or small group appointments are available on request. Call 424-1031, email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in Nursing Ed 201 for an appointment.
Link to Study Guides
PPST practice tests and other self-help materials are available throughout the year for student use.
Sample tests for the Praxis I (PPST) and Praxis II can be found on the company website: www.ets.org. Click on "Praxis." Click on "Prepare for a test" next to either Praxis I or Praxis II. Click on "Find tests at a Glance by test title." Then click on the "Session/Test Code" that is before the name of the test you're interested in. At the top will be general information. If you scroll down to about page 6, the practice test will start.
Additionally, the following link has free practice tests for all Praxis series tests:www.testprepreview.com/praxis_practice.htm