The Reading Study Center provides assistance for students taking the GRE (Graduate Record Exam) through workshops or individual counsultation.
Part I: Preparation/Test Strategies Workshop
- What the exam is and how it is scored
- Where to find free study resources
- How to reduce test anxiety
- Test-taking strategies
- Tuesday, March 4, 3-4, NE 222
- Wednesday, April 30, 3-4, Clow 13
- Tuesday, May 27, 12:15-1:15, NE 151
For more information about Part I of the GRE workshops, contact us at 424-1031, email@example.com or stop in Nursing Ed 201.
Part II: Analytical Writing Workshop
- What to expect on the writing sections of the GRE
- How to study for each of the writing sections
- How the writing sections are scored
- Tuesday, March 4, 4-5, NE 222
- Wednesday, April 30, 4-5, Clow 13
- Tuesday, May 27, 1:15-2:15, Swart 3
For more information about Part II of the GRE workshops, contact Writing Center Director Crystal Mueller, Ph.D. at 424-0505.
Small group appointments are available on request. Call 424-1031, email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in Nursing Ed 201 for more information.