Make a Gift
Thank you for considering a gift!
MPA Program's Highlights
- For 41 years the Master of Public Administration (MPA) program has provided a solid academic foundation for students preparing to enter leadership and management positions in the public and non-profit sectors in the State of Wisconsin and the nation.
- Since 1979, more than 500 students have received Master's degrees in Public Administration.
- The 36-credit MPA program is one of the largest graduate programs on University of Wisconsin campus and the only program geared toward working public administration professionals in the State of Wisconsin.
- We are proud of our 41 years of contribution to communities throughout Wisconsin, and look forward to the future with confidence.
Invitation to Make a Gift
In continuous pursuit of our vision and mission, we invite our alumni and community members to get involved, and help support our MPA students by contributing to the Stephen Hintz fund.
How is Money from the Stephen Hintz Fund Used?
The money is intended to enhance resources available to students in the MPA program in the Department of Public Administration at UW Oshkosh. Award funds are used to encourage professional development of students in the program, such as, but not limited to:
support for attending professional conferences related to public administration,
membership in professional associations related to public administration, and
recognition of exemplary student performance.
For more details about Stephen Hintz award, please read here.
Who Can I Contact about the Gift?
Please contact the UWO Foundation about contributing to the Hintz Fund.
- University of Wisconsin Oshkosh Foundation
842 Algoma Blvd. Oshkosh, WI 54901-3551
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (920) 424-2178
- Fax: (920) 424-7116