Consider a Gift
Thank you for considering a gift!
We are proud of our 43 years of contribution to communities throughout Wisconsin and beyond, and look forward to the future with confidence!
Invitation to Make a Gift
MPA Program Highlights
- Created in 1972, the UW Oshkosh MPA program has a 43-year history of preparing students for leadership and management positions in public, nonprofit, and healthcare organizations in Wisconsin and beyond.
- Since 1976 more than 500 students have received a Master of Public Administration degree from the UW Oshkosh. Our graduates hold administrative/managerial positions in a great variety of organizations, including UW Oshkosh.
- The 36-credit MPA program is one of the largest graduate programs in the College of Letters and Science at the UW Oshkosh.
- The MPA program is the only program in Wisconsin that has an International City/County Management Association student chapter.
In continuous pursuit of our vision and mission, we invite our alumni and community members to get involved, and help support our MPA students by contributing to the Stephen Hintz fund.
How is Money from the Stephen Hintz Fund Used?
The money is intended to enhance resources available to students in the MPA program in the Department of Public Administration at UW Oshkosh. Award funds are used to encourage professional development of students in the program, such as, but not limited to:
support for attending professional conferences related to public administration,
membership in professional associations related to public administration, and
recognition of exemplary student performance.
Please read about the Stephen Hintz MPA award.
Who Can I Contact about the Gift?
Please contact the UWO Foundation about contributing to the Hintz Fund.
- University of Wisconsin Oshkosh Foundation
842 Algoma Blvd. Oshkosh, WI 54901-3551
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (920) 424-2178
- Fax: (920) 424-7116