Help Us Expand MPA Success
Help Us Expand MPA Success!
We are poised to enlarge and enhance our current MPA program, and make it even more successful among other similar programs in the state of Wisconsin. This will mean more graduate students and more faculty members in the future. There are many ways you can help to make our MPA program become even more successful!
- Help us recruit! Recruiting for our graduate program is a high priority! So if you are in academics teaching undergraduate students with a desire for public service, supervising or managing public and nonprofit employees who desire to continue their education and advance on the job, or being involved with people who are enthused of becoming community leaders, please let them know about how exciting and successful the MPA program at the UW Oshkosh is!
- Invest time! Time is another generous offering that will benefit our MPA students. Interested in providing local government or health care internships for our students? Wanting to share your work successes or leadership practices in the MPA classroom? Wanting to participate/volunteer in organized events by the department public administration? Wanting to participate in promoting the MPA program? Looking for teaching opportunities? These are few examples of how you can help increase success of the MPA program!
- Giving! We also welcome your support in the form of a gift. We have two funds that you can contribute to: Public Administration Excellence Fund and Stephen Hintz MPA Award Fund.
Public Administration Excellence Fund
The money in this fund is intended to support and enhance activities of the Public Administration Department including, but not limited to:
- educational materials that enhance the student classroom learning experience
- student recruitment efforts
- outside speakers
- travel related to professional development
- events to promote the Department of Public Administration and engage alumni and current students
Stephen Hintz MPA Award Fund
The money in this fund is intended to support and enhance resources available to students in the MPA program. Award funds are used to encourage professional development of students in the program, including, but not limited to:
- student support for attending professional conferences related to public administration
- student membership in professional associations related to public administration
- student recognition of exemplary student performance
Please read about the Stephen Hintz MPA Award.
- If you would like to consider a gift to any of the two funds, Public Administration Excellence Fund and Stephen Hintz MPA Award Fund, please contact the UW Oshkosh Foundation:
842 Algoma Blvd., Oshkosh, WI 54901-3551
Phone: (920) 424-2178
- If you would like to contribute, in other ways, to expanding the MPA program success, contact Dr. Anna Filipova, Chair of the Public Administration Department:
800 Algoma Blvd, Oshkosh, WI 54901
Phone: (920) 424-0037
We are fortunate to have many committed alumni, students, faculty, and community leaders who help the department prepare our students to be as successful as they are and we appreciate all of the contributions that have been made to our department and the MPA program!
Let's Expand the MPA Program Success Together!
Thank you very much!
Public Administration Faculty