Michael R. Ford, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. in Urban Studies, University of Wisconsin Milwaukee, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Master of Arts in Political Science, University of Wisconsin Milwaukee, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Awards and Honors
- 2011-2012 Urban Studies Graduate Teaching Fellow; University of Wisconsin Milwaukee.
- At University of Wisconsin Oshkosh since 2013.
- Associate Lecturer, University of Wisconsin Milwaukee, 2011-2012.
- Chair, Miller's Bay Neighborhood Planning Committee, Oshkosh, 2014-Present.
- Director of Research, Wisconsin Policy Research Institute, 2011-2013.
- Vice President of Operations, School Choice Wisconsin, 2008-2011.
- Research Associate, School Choice Wisconsin, 2004-2008.
- Campaign Manager/Consultant, Jason Fields for Wisconsin 11th Assembly District, 2006; 2008.
MPA 732 Analytic Methods in Public Administration
MPA 744 Nonprofit Management and Leadership
MPA 752 Public Budgeting and Financial Management
MPA 726 State and Local Government
MPA 730 Privatization and Public-Nonprofit Partnerships
MPA 790 Field Project
- PUB ADM 102 Contemporary Public Issues
- PUB ADM 221 Introduction to Public Administration
- PUB ADM 307 Administrative Law and Procedure
- Education Finance Policy and Law
- Board Governance (school boards and non-profit boards)
- Education Reform (school choice plans, school governance, school accountability, teacher compensation)
- State and Local Government
- Legislative Fiscal Note Practices
- Office: F422
- Phone: (
- Fax: (920) 424-2319
- Email: email@example.com