Michael R. Ford, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. in Urban Studies, University of Wisconsin Milwaukee, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Master of Arts in Political Science, University of Wisconsin Milwaukee, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Awards and Honors
- 2011-2012 Urban Studies Graduate Teaching Fellow; University of Wisconsin Milwaukee.
- At University of Wisconsin Oshkosh since 2013.
- Associate Lecturer, University of Wisconsin Milwaukee, 2011-2012.
- Chair, Miller's Bay Neighborhood Planning Committee, Oshkosh, 2014-Present.
- Director of Research, Wisconsin Policy Research Institute, 2011-2013.
- Vice President of Operations, School Choice Wisconsin, 2008-2011.
- Research Associate, School Choice Wisconsin, 2004-2008.
- Campaign Manager/Consultant, Jason Fields for Wisconsin 11th Assembly District, 2006; 2008.
MPA 732 Analytic Methods in Public Administration
MPA 752 Public Budgeting and Financial Management
MPA 726 State and Local Government
MPA 790 Field Project
MPA 792 Thesis
- PUB ADM 221 Introduction to Public Administration
- PUB ADM 102 Contemporary Public Issues
- Education Finance Policy and Law
- Board Governance (school boards and non-profit boards)
- Education Reform (school choice plans, school governance, school accountability, teacher compensation)
- State and Local Government
- Legislative Fiscal Note Practices
- Office: Clow Faculty 415 (Currently in Halsey South 317)
- Fax: 920-424-2319
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org