Karl Nollenberger, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. in Public Administration, University of Illinois, Chicago
- Master of Public Administration, University of Colorado, Denver
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Iowa, Iowa City
Awards and Honors
- 2013-2014 Wisconsin Teaching Fellow; UW System OPID.
- Fellow of the National Academy of Public Administration.
- At University of Wisconsin Oshkosh since 2008.
- Academic Director of MPA Program, Illinois Institute of Technology, 2004-2008.
- Vice President, Voorhees Associates/PAR Group, 2002-Present.
- City/County Manager, 1975-2001.
- President of the International City/County Management Association, 1994-1995.
- Vice-President of the International City/County Management Association, 1990-1992.
- Board of Directors of the Minnesota League of Cities, 1981-1983.
MPA 711 Introduction to Public Administration
MPA 721 Public Policy Analysis
MPA 715 Leadership and Ethics
MPA 727 Municipal Management
MPA 734 Applied Economics for Public Administration
MPA 738 Intergovernmental Management
- MPA 760 Administrative Law
- MPA 780 Capstone Seminar
- MPA 790 Field Project
- MPA 792 Thesis
- Public Policy
- Municipal Management
- Office: Clow Faculty Bld 424
- Phone: ( (office) or ( (cell)
- Fax: (920) 424-2319
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org