Karen N. King, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. in Urban and Public Affairs, University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky
- Master of Science in Adult Education, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
- Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education, Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
Awards and Honors
- 2011-2013 Chancellor's Fellow in the UW Oshkosh Office of Equity and Affirmative Action.
- 2008-2010 Leadership Wisconsin Fellow, Group XIII.
- 2009-2010 Wisconsin Teaching Scholar; UW System OPID.
- 2004-2005 Fullbright/Mazaryk Award; Czech Republic.
- 2001-2003 Regents Lecturer; University of New Mexico.
- At University of Wisconsin Oshkosh since 2004
- Assistant Professor, University of New Mexico, 1998-2004.
- Assistant Professor, Bowling Green State University, 1995-1998.
- Chair, Evergreen Village, Inc. Board of Directors, Evergreen Retirement Community; Oshkosh, 2008-Present.
- Assistant Director for Program Development, The Center for Women and Families; Louisville, Kentucky
- Director, Bullitt County Tourist Commission; Shepherdsville, Kentucky
- Executive Director, Tempe Community Action Agency; Tempe, Arizona
- Executive Coordinator, Matrix Lifeline; Bloomington, Indiana
MPA 723 Organizational Theory and Practice
MPA 742 Human Resources Management in the Public Sector
MPA 751 Program Evaluation
MPA 744 Nonprofit Management and Leadership
MPA 790 Field Project
MPA 792 Thesis
PUB ADM 221 Introduction to Public Administration
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Nonprofit Management and Leadership
- Human Resources Management in Public and Nonprofit Organizations
- Community Foundations
- Urban Studies
- Corporate Philanthropy
- Mediation and Conflict Resolution
- Office: Clow Faculty 411 (Currently in Halsey South 320)
- Fax: 920-424-2319
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org