Anna A. Filipova, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. in Public Administration, Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Master of Arts in Leadership in Public Administration, Saginaw Valley State University, Saginaw, Michigan
- Master of Arts in English Philology, St. Cyril and St. Methodius University of Veliko Turnovo, Bulgaria
Awards and Honors
- 2014 Edward M. Penson Faculty Award; UW Oshkosh.
- 2012-2013 Wisconsin Teaching Fellow; UW System OPID.
- 2010 Outstanding Reviewer Award; Academy of Management.
- 2008 Phi Kappa Phi; WMU's National Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi Chapter.
- 2005 Pi Alpha Alpha; WMU's National Honor Society for Public Affairs and Administration Chapter.
- 2004 National Science Foundation Research Ethics Fellow; Western Michigan University.
- For research grant awards, please see Dr. Filipova's VITA.
- At University of Wisconsin Oshkosh since 2009.
- Assistant Professor, Western Michigan University, 2007-2009.
- Assistant Professor, Air Force Academy, Bulgaria, 1994-2000.
- Member, Evergreen Village, Inc. Board of Directors, Evergreen Retirement Community, 2010-Present.
- Member, Oshkosh Area United Way Consortium Funding Grant Committee, 2009-Present.
- Member, Oshkosh Area United Way Allocations and Community Investment Committee, 2011-Present.
- Member, Community Health Connections' Northeast Regional Research Council, UW Institute for Clinical and Translational Research, 2011-Present.
MPA 729 Health Care Organization and Management
MPA 762 Health Care Administration Law
MPA 773 Health Care Policy
- MPA 750 Strategic Planning
- MPA 790 Field Project
- MPA 792 Thesis
PUB ADM 364 Administrative Leadership and Behavior
PUB ADM 362 Public Personnel
PUB ADM 221 Introduction to Public Administration
- Organizational Support in Health Care Organizations
- Ethical Climates in Health Care Organizations
- Health Information Technology
- Health Professional Work Attitudes
- Health Professional Recruitment and Retention
- Health Professional-Patient Relationships, Quality of Care, Efficiency of Care
- Office: Clow Faculty 409 (Currently in Halsey South 319)
- Fax: 920-424-2319
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org