Anna A. Filipova, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. in Public Administration, Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Master of Arts in Leadership in Public Administration, Saginaw Valley State University, Saginaw, Michigan
- Master of Arts in English Philology, St. Cyril and St. Methodius University of Veliko Turnovo, Bulgaria
Awards and Honors
- 2014 Edward M. Penson Faculty Award; UW Oshkosh.
- 2012-2013 Wisconsin Teaching Fellow; UW System OPID.
- 2010 Outstanding Reviewer Award; Academy of Management.
- 2008 Phi Kappa Phi; WMU's National Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi Chapter.
- 2005 Pi Alpha Alpha; WMU's National Honor Society for Public Affairs and Administration Chapter.
- 2004 National Science Foundation Research Ethics Fellow; Western Michigan University.
- Research Grant Awards (see VITA).
- At University of Wisconsin Oshkosh since 2009.
- Assistant Professor, Western Michigan University, 2007-2009.
- Assistant Professor, Air Force Academy, Bulgaria, 1994-2000.
- Member, Evergreen Village, Inc. Board of Directors, Evergreen Retirement Community, 2010-Present.
- Member, Consortium Funding Grant Committee, Oshkosh Area United Way, 2009-Present.
- Member, Allocations and Community Investment Committee, Oshkosh Area United Way, 2011-Present.
- Member, Community Health Connections' Northeast Regional Research Council, UW Institute for Clinical and Translational Research, 2011-Present.
MPA 723 Organizational Theory and Practice
MPA 742 Human Resources Management in the Public Sector
MPA 729 Health Care Organization and Management
MPA 762 Health Care Administration Law
MPA 773 Health Care Policy
- MPA 750 Strategic Planning
- MPA 790 Field Project
- MPA 792 Thesis
PUB ADM 364 Administrative Leadership and Behavior
PUB ADM 362 Public Personnel
PUB ADM 221 Introduction to Public Administration
- Organizational Support in Health Care Organizations
- Ethical Climates in Health Care Organizations
- Health Information Technology
- Health Professional Work Attitudes
- Health Professional Recruitment and Retention
- Health Professional-Patient Relationships
- Quality of Health Care
- Office: Clow Faculty 409 (Currently in Halsey South 319)
- Fax: 920-424-2319
- Email: email@example.com