Texts, E-Reserves, & Handbooks
Semester Textbook Information
- Please visit the University & More to find information about the required and recommended textbooks for your courses.
- If you have questions about purchasing textbooks' previous editions or syllabi, please consult the course instructor.
E-Reserves, D2L & Borrowing Materials
- To find if the instructor has articles and other documents posted for the semester, please visit Polk Library's e-reserves. (see Accessing Polk Library Tutorial).
- Helpful library tutorials.
- You can also easily locate instructor's e-reserved materials on the right side of your D2L Course Home Page.
- Check Using Universal Borrowing tutorial if you need to borrow materials for your research papers through Polk Library.