Selecting an Adviser
- Students new to the MPA Program are expected to arrange an orientation meeting with the PA Department Chair before or during the first semester in the program.
- At the end of two semesters in the program, students will select an adviser from among the four regular program faculty who will help them identify appropriate electives and provide career development guidance. It is important that you select a faculty adviser who has expertise in your area of interest and with whom you feel comfortable.
MPA Review Process
- Each Summer, the academic department associate Jenny Davies will review the history of all MPA students and send a notification that reminds students where they are in completing the degree.
Additional Support for International Students
- In addition to the MPA program advising, the UWO Office of International Student Services (ISS) is responsible for providing international students and visiting scholars with immigration services, advising, and campus and community programming.
General Information for Graduate Students
- Please check this link for all contact information in the Graduate Studies Office.