Selecting an Adviser
- Candidates who are interested in the MPA program or the Graduate Healthcare Management Certificate are encouraged to arrange a meeting with the Department Chair, Dr. Anna Filipova (email@example.com) to talk about the purpose of the program(s) and how the program(s) fits with the candidates future career goals.
- Students new to the MPA Program are expected to arrange an orientation meeting with the Department Chair, Dr. Anna Filipova (firstname.lastname@example.org) before or during the first semester in the program to discuss a long-term plan of courses that would guide the student in selecting courses each semester for the successful completion of the program. The plan would also ensure that courses do not fall on the same Saturday during the last semester in the MPA program. Dr. Filipova will also prepare a plan for students in the Graduate Healthcare Management Certificate Program.
- During the first or second semester in the MPA program, students are encouraged to select an Adviser according to the emphasis they pursue. The Adviser will also serve as their mentor and provide them with help and advice throughout the program.
Advising Sessions Schedule
- Meeting with any faculty during the week or on Saturdays when faculty teach.
- Saturday times: 8:10 am-8:45 am and 12:10 pm to 12:45 pm.
- Please contact the faculty to schedule an appointment.
- Meeting with the Department Chair during the week or on Saturdays.
- Dr. Filipova can also meet with candidates on Saturdays when she does not teach (4/16/16 and 5/7/16) during the morning or afternoon.
- Please contact Dr. Filipova to schedule an appointment.
Anna A. Filipova, Ph.D.
Clow Faculty Building, Room F420
Karl Nollenberger, Ph.D.
Clow Faculty Building, Room F424
(office) or ( (cell)
Michael R. Ford, Ph.D.
Clow Faculty Building, Room F422
Fax: (920) 424-2319
Academic Department Associate
Clow Faculty Building, Room: F414
Phone: (920) 424-3230