The Registrar's Office is in Dempsey Hall, Room 130
- Register for Classes Online (Titan Web)
- Graduate Student Course Registration (Admitted Student, Guest Student, Non-Degree Seeking, etc.)
- Admission to Candidacy
- Academic year deadlines
- Registrar’s Office
MPA Capstone, Field Project or Thesis Registration
Below is a checklist of forms that must be completed, approved, and on file in the Graduate School and the Public Administration Department Office PRIOR TO OFFICIALLY REGISTERING FOR YOUR CAPSTONE, FIELD PROJECT OR THESIS:
- The Research Proposal Form (only for thesis or field project); please request it from Jenny Davies at 920-424-3230.
- Admission to Candidacy Form (pdf).
- An IRB form; contact Kelly Schill, firstname.lastname@example.org, 424-3375 for more information.
- Admission to Candidacy Form is required before submitting a Research Proposal Form, and no later than one term before the semester of graduation.
- Do not assume you are exempt from completing the IRB form! Check IRB Application Process
- Prior to receiving IRB Approval, Principle Investigators must complete a web-based training course in Human Subjects Research sponsored by CITI (Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative). The CITI Program training certificate is valid for three years.
- For the field project and thesis, you have to have the research proposal approved prior to registration. Select field project committee members (two) or thesis committee members (three), and submit to them your research proposal well in advance (for a thesis, at least 3 months ahead). Request more information about the procedures from Dr. Filipova (email@example.com).
- The deadline for registering for the field project or thesis is in late February or late September (semester-dependent).
- Call the Public Administration Department Office at 920-424-3230 if you need further information or the Graduate Studies Office.
MPA Independent Study Registration
- If you would like to register for an independent study you need to complete a form (only paper format). Please contact Jenny Davies (920-424-3220) or the Graduate Studies Office to get the form.