The Registrar's Office is in Dempsey Hall, Room 130
- Admission to Candidacy
- Academic year deadlines
- Registration procedures and form
- Registrar’s Office
Field Project or Thesis Registration
Below is a checklist of forms that must be completed, approved, and on file in the Graduate School and the PA Office PRIOR TO OFFICIALLY REGISTERING FOR YOUR FIELD PROJECT OR THESIS:
- The Field Project/Thesis Proposal Form (please request it from the PA Office at 920-424-3230).
- Admission to Candidacy Form (pdf).
- IRB Application Process (contact Kelly Schill, email@example.com, 424-3375 for more information).
- Do not assume you are exempt from completing the IRB form!
- Prior to receiving IRB Approval, Principle Investigators must complete a web-based training course in Human Subjects Research sponsored by CITI (Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative). The CITI Program training certificate is valid for three years.
- You must have been advanced to candidacy and have an IRB approval, as well as have an approved field project or thesis proposal before you will be allowed to register for the field project or thesis (see Appy for a Field Project or Thesis). Do this well in advance of the start of the semester; for a thesis, at least 3 months ahead.
- The deadline for registering for the field project or thesis is in late February or late September (semester-dependent).
- Call the MPA Office at 920-424-3230 if you need further information or the Graduate Studies Office.
Independent Study Registration
- If you would like to register for an independent study you need to complete a form (only paper format) provided by the Graduate School.