All Forms and Policies
For all forms and policies, please visit the Office of Graduate Studies .
To request forms, please contact the Graduate School at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 920-424-1223
Applying for an Independent Study
- If you would like to apply for an independent study you need to complete a form (only paper format) provided by the Graduate School.
Applying for a Field Project or Thesis
Below is a checklist of forms that must be completed, approved, and on file in the Graduate School and the PA Office PRIOR TO OFFICIALLY REGISTERING FOR YOUR FIELD PROJECT OR THESIS:
- The Field Project/Thesis Proposal Form (please request it from the PA Office at 920-424-3230).
- Admission to Candidacy Form (pdf) (to be completed between 9 and 21 credits).
- IRB Application Process (contact Kelly Schill, email@example.com, 424-3375 for more information).
- Do not assume you are exempt from completing the IRB form!
- Prior to receiving IRB Approval, Principle Investigators must complete a web-based training course in Human Subjects Research sponsored by CITI (Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative). The CITI Program training certificate is valid for three years.
Applying for Graduation/Certificate Completion
- You can find Information about application, graduation check, degree time limits, honors, commencement, and diploma process at this website.
- If you have questions about graduation application process, please contact the Graduate Studies office.
- May graduation: end of the fourth week of the semester
- August graduation: end of the first week of summer session
- December graduation: end of the fourth week of the semester