Financing Your Education
The Financial Aid Office is in Dempsey Hall, Room 104
Tuition and Fees
- On-Campus MPA Program Option: This tuition amount per credit is different for in-state, out-of-state, and international students. Please check the graduate Tuition and Fees.
- Online MPA Program Option: The expected tuition for the online MPA program option for 2016-2017 is about $536.80 per credit. This tuition amount is the same for in-state, out-of-state, and international students. The Minnesota Reciprocity and Midwest Student Exchange programs do not apply.
UW Oshkosh Financial Aid Office
Other Financing Opportunities for Graduate Students
- Grants for Graduate Students
- Graduate Student and Faculty Collaborative Research Grant
- Scholarships, Fellowships, and Internships
- Out-of-State Scholarship
- Other MPA-Related Scholarships, Fellowships, and Internships
UW Oshkosh Employment Opportunities
- The UW Oshkosh is dedicated to helping students find employment. More than 250 graduate students and alumni are employed at UW Oshkosh year year. See University employment opportunities and career services.
- Whether as graduate assistants, University staff, Academic Staff, Alumni Association Board of Directors members or even Faculty, MPA students and alumni are well-represented employees or volunteers on the UW Oshkosh campus. Meet some of our UW Oshkosh MPA alumni below.
Shawna Kuether, Deputy Director of Human Resources
Kate McQuillan, Special Assistant to the Chancellor
Michael Parks, College of Nursing, Simulation Center Instructor