Invitation to Stay Connected
The ultimate test for any degree program lies with the success of its alumni.
Our alumni have compiled enviable records of achievement in their work in governmental, nonprofit, and health care organizations. Alumni hold key positions, such as city manager, budget and policy analyst, village administrator, clerk, and treasurer, town administrator, chief of police, community organizer, CEO of retirement community, director of hospital department, and others (see more examples here).
We are proud with our alumni success and we hope to feature more news and updates from all our alumni. We are interested in highlighting YOU, and we ask that you please send a picture and a brief paragraph about youself. Please include the following information:
- Year of graduation from MPA program.
- Your current residence (city, state).
- Your current position (including the name of your organization, your title, and a brief job description).
- What you enjoyed most about the MPA program.
- A current photo (please also include a caption identifying where you are and what you are doing).
Our hope is that this will be a great space for alumni to visit in order to feel more connected to the PA Department, as well as to learn what classmates have been up to.
All the best,