In order to receive internship credit, students register for Interdisciplinary Studies 399, Letters and Science Career Internship. Three credits of an internship related to psychology can count toward the major as an elective course.
Students may also complete another three credit internship to count as a general elective.
Steps for enrolling in INTRDSCP 399 for credit:
1. Secure an internship; contact Career Services if you need assistance
2. Complete the L&S Internship Agreement form with your internship site supervisor (email Mai Nhia Xiong for a copy, contact information can be found at bottom of this page)
3. Call Mai Nhia Xiong (Phone: (920) 424-2181 or Email: email@example.com) in Career Services to schedule an appointment to enroll in the course
University Internship Resources:
The following list includes sites where psychology majors have completed internships in the past. Please use this list as a reference only.
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Provides personal enrichment for persons of varying abilities
- Child Life Internship Program
- Green Bay Clinic
- Specialized Mental Health Facility
For more information about these and other opportunities as well as scheduling appointments, contact:
Mai Nhia Xiong
Career Advisor, College of Letters and Science