Faculty/ Academic Staff Handbook
2012 Faculty & Academic Staff Handbook
- COMPLETE & CURRENT Faculty & Academic Staff Handbook - dated September 2012. This handbook is available only online.
Following are just the sections which have been revised during the 2012-2013 academic year. These changes are already incorporated into the link above.
- GEN 1.2 (9) Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse and Neglect (10/01/12)
- FAC 5.C.1 Small addition to "Faculty Promotion Procedures"
- FAC 7.C.1 Distinguished Teaching Award
- GOV 3.4 Assessment Committee Name
- GEN 4.B.1 Academic Advisement of Students
- FAC 1.A.3 Core of Academe
- FAC 7.A.2 Non-teaching Assignments
- GOV 7.0 University Staff Council Bylaws
- GOV 6.7 Criminal Background Check Policy
- FAC 4.E Faculty Tenure
- Appendix B Academic Program Policies and Procedures
In order to see the original September 2012 Handbook "Point In Time" without any revisions to it click here: ORIGINAL September 2012 Handbook (this is also referred to as the "point in time" Handbook).
The Faculty/ Academic Staff Handbook is revised and republished annually. Please review the handbook as you find necessary. Please contact the Provost's Office with questions or concerns. All links are directed to PDF files, unless otherwise noted.
- Wisconsin Administrative Code: University of Wisconsin System (You will be redirected away from the UW Oshkosh Website)