Sets up study groups in Events.
Released Jan 18, 2013
- Get uwosh.librarygroupfinder for All platforms (429.4 kB)
Be sure to add
- find-links =
- http://www.blarg.net/%7Esteveha/pyfeed-0.7.4.tar.gz http://gdata-python-client.googlecode.com/files/gdata-2.0.12.tar.gz
to your buildout.cfg to grab the PyFeed Python module, also gdata 2.0.12 from Google.
- Increase lookup time from 120 days to one year.
- Fixed bug in staff interface.
- Added location template to stop errors
- Renamed email server to new campus standard.
- Fix daylight savings bug.
- Adjusted printable documents format
- Switched login_form target
- Changed order of locations in staff interface, now based on order.
- Strange bug appeared since migrating site in _createObject
- Made locations sortable
- Changed student form to accommodate new location
- Fixed jquery ui dup issue
- Fixed jquery ui issue.
- Now themed to the new library website.
- Made many CSS/HTML/JS changes.
- SVN was branched here.
- Fixed daylight savings bug. Both Plone DateTime and python datetime where adding an hour, I made it all Plone DateTime.
- 1.4.1 through this have been rapid release to beat semester deadline.
- Forgot to add locations.
- Adjusted staff interface per their request.
- Major changes.
- Durations now in minutes.
- Emails all group creators day before group meets as a reminder.
- Deletion handling, moves to bin.
- Join option is disabled.
- New staff interface.
- Major changes.
- Removed all web services to new uwosh.library.ws.
- Changed HoursLookup to be Plony.
- Extended Web Service for Joel.
- Added online/hybrid/studyabroad/independent study web services
- Extended Web Service for Joel.
- Added Web Service for Joel.
- Changed name/controller of solr web service.
- (Egg replaced by 1.3.10)
- Added Solr Web Service
- Added Adapter to Plone DateTime to enforce GMT standard.
- Specific date selection setup for Version 2 of LibraryHours
- Fixed Reservation Bug, weird.
- Additional ZODB for Web Services.
- Webservices are now versioned.
- WS getLibraryHours is now on version 2
- HoursLookup has now been extended and added a layer of hashmap caching.
- Staff UI has been updated, enable/disable of fields.
- Changed wording/terminology according to our communications dept.
- Added warnings for Staff Page to warn if form submissions aren't completed correctly.
- Added Migration Script. Migrates content under 1.3.3 to new form.
- Location XML is gone, added Group Location Content Type
- Added Group Specialist Content Type
- Limited Available Time Listing
- Caching issue fixed.
- Added Editable Skin Footer.
- Fixed Hours Lookup, small bug.
- Extended Scheduling and Viewing ranges.
- Changed wording in certain areas.
- first prod.
- added new pdf print option. Entrance.pdf
- prod version.
- Web services now return xml,json,jsonp
- staff permissions adjusted
- Possible candidate for first prod version.
- Added Email options in Site_Properties
- Email on/off for User Receipts
- Email on/off for Staff Receipts
- Fixed html rendering issue that happens in Firefox 3.6*
- Installation auto-published GroupFinder Folder.
- Changed GroupFinderEvent creation method.
- Fixed creation permission issues.
- Fixed View Permission.
- Fixed DateTime issue, no longer always GMT-0.
- Adjusted Permissions, now confidential.
- Added view for single GroupFinder events.
- Fixed link issues.
- Tested in Chrome,Firefox,IE8
- Refactored setup process.
- Fixed staff link issue.
- Installable on Plone 4
- Added more Automated Setup Functionality
- Redesigned About page.
- Fixed phrases and wording.
- Fixed Logout bug, back button bug.
- Finished PDF Services
- Added about page template
- Added Staff Folder setups - Create on install - Protected for staff
- Fixed css issues
- Setup custom breadcrumbs
- Finished Webservices
- Fixed egg issues
- Finished Groupfinder content types.
- Auto-Setup on Install
- Core Product Construction
- Created recipe with ZopeSkel [David Hietpas]
This is a full-blown functional test. The emphasis here is on testing what the user may input and see, and the system is largely tested as a black box. We use PloneTestCase to set up this test as well, so we have a full Plone site to play with. We can inspect the state of the portal, e.g. using self.portal and self.folder, but it is often frowned upon since you are not treating the system as a black box. Also, if you, for example, log in or set roles using calls like self.setRoles(), these are not reflected in the test browser, which runs as a separate session.
Being a doctest, we can tell a story here.
First, we must perform some setup. We use the testbrowser that is shipped with Five, as this provides proper Zope 2 integration. Most of the documentation, though, is in the underlying zope.testbrower package.
>>> from Products.Five.testbrowser import Browser >>> browser = Browser() >>> portal_url = self.portal.absolute_url()
The following is useful when writing and debugging testbrowser tests. It lets us see all error messages in the error_log.
>>> self.portal.error_log._ignored_exceptions = ()
With that in place, we can go to the portal front page and log in. We will do this using the default user from PloneTestCase:
>>> from Products.PloneTestCase.setup import portal_owner, default_password
Because add-on themes or products may remove or hide the login portlet, this test will use the login form that comes with plone.
>>> browser.open(portal_url + '/login_form') >>> browser.getControl(name='__ac_name').value = portal_owner >>> browser.getControl(name='__ac_password').value = default_password >>> browser.getControl(name='submit').click()
Here, we set the value of the fields on the login form and then simulate a submit click. We then ensure that we get the friendly logged-in message:
>>> "You are now logged in" in browser.contents True
Finally, let's return to the front page of our site before continuing
-- extra stuff goes here --
David Hietpas, Author