Have You Ever????
Have you ever...
- Needed a lawyer’s advice, but couldn’t afford it?
- Signed an apartment lease and had second thoughts about the legal implications?
- Paid a bill collector when you didn’t owe, because you couldn’t hire a lawyer?
- Been frustrated because the Veterans Administration, Social Security Administration, or Welfare Department had decreased or stopped your benefits without an explanation?
- Been advised that you should appear in small claims court to recover damages owed to you, but felt insecure and confused about the procedure?
- Felt that you were given an unfair traffic ticket, but did not appear in court to explain your reasons because you were unsure about the legal procedures necessary to prepare your defense?
- Been angered by a repair shop that over-charged you, but didn’t complain because you didn’t know how?
- Wondered whether or not you need to prepare a will, and what it might cost?
- Had questions about insurance or other contacts but didn’t talk to a lawyer because you thought it would cost too much?
- Felt that your rights had been infringed upon but were unsure whom to contact for help?
If your answer to any of these questions is yes… you should make an appointment with us, OSA Student Legal Services.
Student Legal Services is here for YOU, the students on this campus. Attorney Erik R. Forsgren is here to answer questions, give advice and help you with all legal matters. You can rest assured that your visit is strictly confidential, and nothing that is exchanged between you and this office will be discussed outside this office.
Initial visits are made by appointment only and there is a charge of $5.00. Appointments can be made by phone at 920-424-3203, by email at email@example.com include your name, phone number, and student id number or stopping by the Oshkosh Student Association office.