The UW Oshkosh Office of International Education will provide you a letter of invitation which can be used to secure grant funding from your home institution or other funding organization and can be used with your visa application. Please supply the following information so that the invitation letter is correct:
- Your complete, legal name.
- Your citizenship.
- Your field of research.
- The specific activities in which you hope to engage while at UW Oshkosh.
- Your intended date of arrival at UW Oshkosh.
- Your intended date of departure from UW Oshkosh.
- A list of activities that your funding will support (for example, airline ticket, housing, meals, etc.).
- The total amount of financial support that will be provided by your home institution or a funding institution.
Your financial sponsorship must equal at least US$1,000 per 30 days at UW Oshkosh.
You must show at least an additional US$500 per 30 days at UW Oshkosh for each dependent who accompanies you.