Personal tools
You are here: Home > Visa and Immigration Documents

Visa and Immigration Documents

Below is the directory of all forms and documents you might need as you continue your studies here at UW Oshkosh.

Students with a F-1 Visa


If you have questions about a change in visa status, reinstatement, or other immigration regulations, please contact the International Student Advisor at

More information about these things can also be found on the Orientation PowerPoint including rules on employment and U.S. immigration regulations.

Faculty or Students with a J-1 Visa

If you have questions about J-1 visa regulations, please contact the International Student Advisor at

SEVP Launches Student to Student Video

The Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) has launched a video, Student to Student: Studying in the States, on the Study in the States website to provide prospective and current international students with tips on staying in compliance with U.S. immigration rules.

Document Actions
by maresa30 last modified Dec 09, 2013 05:11 PM