International Student Services
International students from around the world have come to study and live at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh. For over thirty years, students from more than 100 countries have studied at UW Oshkosh, and their experiences are deeply ingrained in the rich heritage of this University. Currently, students from more than 40 countries can call UW Oshkosh “home”.
The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh Office of International Student Services (ISS) is responsible for providing international students and visiting scholars with immigration services, advising, and campus and community programming.
UW Oshkosh Student Points of Pride
- UW Oshkosh has had the most successful Model United Nations Program in the world, receiving 27 consecutive Outstanding Delegation awards at international competitions.
- The Advance-Titan has won the top national award for student newspapers five times.
- UW Oshkosh ranked 14th nationally on the Sierra Club's Coolest Schools list for its sustainable practices.
- UW Oshkosh students who took the CPA (accounting) exam placed the University in the top 10 of schools nationally.
- Senior business majors at UW Oshkosh taking the Educational Testing Services business knowledge assessment test ranked in the top 5 percent nationwide.
UW Oshkosh Campus Points of Pride
- New suite-style residence hall, Horizon Village, opened Fall 2012
- New academic center, Sage Hall, opened Fall 2011
- Student Success Center opened Fall 2010
Congratulations to our Spring & Summer 2013 Graduates!
Chancellor's Award for Excellence
- Mayur Ranpara
- Jingyi Xiang
Graduating International Students
- Gabriel Castro (graduate)
- Bhargavi Meka (graduate)
- Sonia Singh (graduate)
- Agaila Abba (undergraduate)
- Sami Abuhaimed (undergraduate)
- Francisco Aguilar (undergraduate)
- Alix Bado (undergraduate)
- Yuyu Du (undergraduate)
- Marie Kouadjo (undergraduate)
- Magdala Laguerre (undergraduate)
- Edna Landrath (undergraduate)
- Mayumi Noguchi (undergraduate)
- Assenal Numa (undergraduate)
- Mayur Ranpara (undergraduate)
- Marian Rothkegel (undergraduate)
- Johnpaul Umejesi (undergraduate)
- Natanahel Vallejo Montas (undergraduate)
- Jingyi Xiang (undergraduate)
- Guangyi Zhou (undergraduate