For Faculty & Staff
Did you know...
- that UW Oshkosh enrolled 350 participants going to 50+ Destinations! in 2009/10?
- that UW Oshkosh sent 12 students on the National Student Exchange in 2009/10?
- that UW Oshkosh had 89 international students in 2009/10?
- Add a link to the OIE from your department or unit web pages.
- Announce study abroad/study away fairs to your students.
- Email to request general study abroad and National Student Exchange flyers (just let us know how many!).
- Apply to lead a study abroad program or Second University Experience, propose a new exchange program or develop a new cooperation agreement.
- Help recruit international students (email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information).
Find out More!
- Join the UW Oshkosh INTL listserv for information on faculty/staff-related international activities both on and off campus, including grant, conference, international visitor and other information.
This page was last updated on: September 2, 2010