Explore Your Options!
Attend our Study Abroad Fair!
The UW Oshkosh OIE hosts two study abroad fairs annually during the second week of classes each semester. Typically, between 500-700 students attend each one.
Our next fair is:
Thursday, February 7, 2013
10:00AM - 2:00PM
Reeve Union Ballroom (227)
One-stop study abroad shopping!
- Explore study, work, intern, teach, and volunteer abroad opportunities.
- Meet program leaders and chat with past participants.
- Learn about Scholarships, Grants and Financial Aid.
- Discover how to get involved with the Study Abroad Ambassador Team.
- Enter a drawing to win $100 off the study abroad application fee for a UW Oshkosh-sponsored program.
Not sure where to start? Join OIE staff as we Explore! the range of study abroad options.
Join a study abroad advisor as you discover the range of study abroad options. We'll talk about your goals as they relate to the study abroad experience, help you define your expectations of the study abroad experience and give you tools to search for a study abroad program that fits your needs.
Explore Meetings for Spring 2013:
- Wednesday, January 30, 2013 from 4:00 - 5:00 pm in Sage 1234.
- Monday, February 11, 2013 from 4:00 - 5:00 pm in Sage 1234.
Let us know that you plan to Explore! with us.
If you would like more information about UW Oshkosh Semester programs, please come visit one of the information sessions based on region:
Semester Information Sessions by Region for Spring 2013:
- South America and Asia Semester - Monday, February 18, 2013 from 4:00 - 5:00 pm in Sage 1234.
- Europe/Australia Semester - Tuesday, February 12, 2013 from 4:00 - 5:00 pm in Sage 1234.
Have you decided on a program that is right for you but want more information on Financial Aid and Scholarships that are available??
Please join us for our Financial Aid/Scholarship Info sessions on:
- Monday, February 11, 2013 from 12:00 - 1:00 pm in Clow 207.
- Wednesday, February 13, 2013 from 4:00 - 5:00 pm in Sage 1234.
This page was last updated on: January 4, 2013