WSMA State Music Festival
Volunteers are STILL needed. Sign up here!
Saturday, April 27, 2013 • (Setup Friday, April 26)
SATURDAY WORK ASSIGNMENTS ARE AVAILABLE NOW! (Subject to change--please check again on Friday.) Music Dept. Faculty Members will coordinate room managers.
SATURDAY VOLUNTEER INSTRUCTION SHEETS:
FRIDAY SETUP INSTRUCTIONS ARE AVAILABLE NOW!
- Setup team meets Friday, 3:00 PM at Dr. Liske's office, AC N228.
- If working with a faculty coordinator please help the rest of the time with Dr. Liske.
- Here are detailed instructions for each room.
Eighty volunteers are needed. Saturday volunteers receive a free t-shirt with the festival logo to be worn during the day, plus snacks and lunch for all-day workers. Please report to the Music Resource Center (AC N235) at 7:30 AM or 12:30 PM when your shift begins. Volunteers are also needed on Friday afternoon for setup. Saturday volunteers may get t-shirts upon arriving, or get them on Friday at room AC N228.
SATURDAY VOLUNTEER SHIFTS:
"ALL DAY" 7:30 AM-4:30 PM (lunch provided)
"AM" SHIFT 7:30 AM-1:00 PM (lunch provided)
"PM" SHIFT 12:30-4:30 PM (only snacks provided)
- Christin Kilanowski is concessions coordinator. Specific times and duties will be available from her.
UWO MUSIC STUDENTS:
- PLEASE clean and remove personal belongings from all practice rooms by FRIDAY, APRIL 26!
SOME GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE FESTIVAL WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE WSMA WEBSITE: