Willcockson Prizes in the Arts
* Must be an admitted new freshman
* Rank in the top 25% of high school class
* Must have musical background in brass, strings, guitar, woodwinds, percussion, voice or keyboard
* Submit a letter of recommendation from a private music teacher and/or high school music director that addresses your musical background and ability
* Must audition before the Music Department Scholarship Committee on November 16, 2016, February 19 or March 11, 2017. (If a great distance is involved, applicant may submit a video recording with department approval by March 3, 2017.)
* Audition must include two works of contrasting style
* Recipients must register for private lessons and a large ensemble (band, orchestra or choir) during their freshman year.
If you meet all of these criteria, feel free to schedule a scholarship audition.