Willcockson Prizes in the Arts
* Must be an admitted new freshman
* Rank in the top 25% of high school class
* Must have musical background in brass, strings, guitar, woodwinds, percussion, voice or keyboard
* Submit a letter of recommendation from a private music teacher and/or high school music director that addresses your musical background and ability
* Must audition before the Music Department Scholarship Committee on November 19, 2014, February 8 or February 22, 2015. (If a great distance is involved, applicant may submit a tape recording by February 13, 2015.)
* Audition must include two works of contrasting style
* Recipients must register for private lessons and a large ensemble (band, orchestra or choir) during their freshman year.
If you meet all of these criteria, feel free to submit a scholarship application.