Department of Music Scholarships
* Must be a new freshman
* Must have applied for admission to UW Oshkosh by February 1, 2012
* Rank in the top 33% of high school class OR score a 22 or above on ACT
* Must have musical background in brass, strings, guitar, woodwinds, percussion, voice or keyboard
* Submit a letter of recommendation from a private music teacher and/or high school music director that addresses your musical background and ability.
* Must audition before the Music Department Scholarship Committee on February 17 or March 3, 2013 (If a great distance is involved, an applicant may submit a tape recording by February 13, 2012.)
* Audition must include two works of contrasting style
* Recipients must register for private lessons and a large ensemble (band, orchestra or choir). If you meet all of these criteria, feel free to submit application.
SCHEDULE AN AUDITION Audition registration for Fall 2013 entrance into the Music program has begun.