Department of Music Scholarships
* Must be a new freshman
* Must have applied for admission to UW Oshkosh by February 1, 2014
* Rank in the top 33% of high school class OR score a 22 or above on ACT
* Must have musical background in brass, strings, guitar, woodwinds, percussion, voice or keyboard
* Submit a letter of recommendation from a private music teacher and/or high school music director that addresses your musical background and ability.
* Must audition before the Music Department Scholarship Committee on November 22, 2013, February 23 or March 9, 2014 (If a great distance is involved, an applicant may submit a tape recording by February 14, 2014.)
* Audition must include two works of contrasting style
* Recipients must register for private lessons and a large ensemble (band, orchestra or choir). If you meet all of these criteria, feel free to submit application.