All Music Majors are expected to meet with their Music Faculty Advisor in advance of registration. The Music Faculty Advisor (listed on the STAR) will assist with course selection, sequencing, and music program requirements. The Faculty Advisor will also assist in completing the Music Major Scheduling Form, resulting in the removal of the student's departmental registration stop.
Students are expected to bring:
- A copy of their current STAR (available on TitanWeb)
- Music Program Plan Sheet(s)
- BA/BS Music (pdf)
- BA Music Composition (pdf)
- BM Recording Technology (pdf)
- BM Music Business (pdf)
- BM Music Business/Recording Technology (pdf)
- Music Industry Business, Economics & English Requirements (pdf)
- BM Instrumental Performance (pdf)
- BM Vocal Performance (pdf)
- BM Piano Performance (pdf)
- BME Choral (pdf)
- BME General (pdf)
- BME Instrumental (pdf)
- Music Minor (pdf)
- Music - Industry Minor (pdf)
- Degree Program Plan Sheet(s)
- Bachelor of Music
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Music Education-Secondary Education PEP
- Proposed Schedule Grid (pdf)
Please see the Music Student Advising Information Sheet (pdf) for complete advising instructions.
Faculty Advisors: Here is the Music Major Scheduling Form for use at the advising appointment.
Music Majors are also expected to meet with an academic advisor in the Undergraduate Advising Resource Center (Student Success Center, Suite 202) to ensure that university general education/degree requirements are being met. Music Industry, Performance, and other music majors may meet with Ann Kunkle-Jones or Debra Golden. Music Education majors may meet with Erin Anderson. Call the UARC Appointment Desk at 424-1268 or visit the UARC web site to make an appointment.
UW Oshkosh Undergraduate Bulletin (review Music core courses and course descriptions)