Current Student Information and Resources
- 2015-2016 STUDENT HANDBOOK
- Recital Application Materials
- Student Organizations
- Student Employment
- Health and Safety Information for Student Musicians
- Music Computer Lab Hours
- Music Library Hours
Wait List Policy
The Department of Music does not maintain a Wait List for any of its courses. If the class you want is full, there are two options:
- Check TitanWeb daily to see if a seat opens up.
- Email the instructor of the course to obtain their permission to add you over the cap. If permission is granted, bring them a completed Add Card to sign, and drop the card off to the Music Office, Arts & Communication N206/N210.
*If you are attempting to add a closed course over the summer and there is no instructor assigned in TitanWeb, we ask that you wait until one is listed. Permission to add over the cap is at the discretion of each individual instructor; no additional students will be enrolled without their consent.