Calendar of Events
All events are held in Music Hall in the Arts & Communication Center unless otherwise indicated. Events are subject to change.
PARKING: Specific lots are cleared for events that take place during weekday evenings. Please visit the Parking Services website to view their Weekly Event Parking Announcements. Parking is FREE for concerts on Saturday and Sunday, in non-reserved spaces. Lots are not cleared for daytime guest speaker events; it is advised to use street parking to avoid being ticketed.
- April, 2016
- 28 UW Oshkosh Handbell Choir *, 7:30 p.m. - Leigh-Ann Lethco, director
- 29 UW Oshkosh Jazz Ensemble *, 7:30 p.m. - Marty Robinson, director
- May, 2016
- 1 Clarinet Studio Recital, 11:00 a.m. - Students from the studio of Laura McLaughlin. **Held at First Congregational Church, Oshkosh**
- 1 Student Recital, 1:00 p.m. - Megan Clarke, percussion
- 1 Student Recital, 3:00 p.m. - Beth Chafey-Hon, composition
- 1 Piano Studio Recital, 5:00 p.m. - Students from the studio of Eli Kalman
- 1 Student Recital, 7:00 p.m. - Samuel Joseph, tuba
- 4 UW Oshkosh Jazz Lab Band *, 7:30 p.m. - Dale Shipe, director
- 5 UW Oshkosh Symphony Orchestra *, 7:30 p.m. - Dylan Chmura-Moore, conductor
- 8 UW Oshkosh Choirs *, 3:00 p.m. - Eric Barnum, director
- 8 UW Oshkosh Bands *, 7:00 p.m. - Devin Otto, director
- 13 Student Recital, 9:30 a.m. - The piano students of Dr. Eli Kalman will offer a performance honoring the support and gift of the Mark A. Chapman Steinway piano to UW Oshkosh. Free and open to the public!
- 27 Student Recital, 7:00 p.m. - Lucas Schulz, voice