Calendar of Events
All events are held in Music Hall in the Arts & Communication Center unless otherwise indicated. Events are subject to change.
PARKING: Specific lots are cleared for events that take place during weekday evenings. Please visit the Parking Services website to view their Weekly Event Parking Announcements. Parking is FREE for concerts on Saturday and Sunday, in non-reserved spaces. Lots are not cleared for daytime guest speaker events; it is advised to use street parking to avoid being ticketed.
- August, 2015
- No events scheduled.
- September, 2015
- 12 Chamber Arts Series *, 7:00 p.m. - Joey Alexander Trio
- October, 2015
- 15 Chamber Arts Series *, 7:30 p.m. - Gaudete Brass Quintet
- 18 UW Oshkosh Choirs *, 3:00 p.m. - Eric Barnum, director
- 18 UW Oshkosh Bands *, 7:00 p.m. - Devin Otto, director
- 20 UW Oshkosh Symphony Orchestra *, 7:30 p.m. - Dylan Chmura-Moore, conductor
- 23 UW Oshkosh Jazz Ensemble *, 7:30 p.m. - Marty Robinson, director
- 27 Faculty Recital *, 7:30 p.m. - Eli Kalman, piano with Parry Karp, cello
- November, 2015
- 9 UW Oshkosh Percussion Ensemble *, 7:30 p.m. - Alison Shaw, director
- 12 Guest Recital, 7:30 p.m. - US Air Force Band of Mid-America's Airlifter Brass Quintet
- 14 String Festival *, 8:00 a.m. - For more information please contact Professor Klara Bahcall.
- 18 Composition Studio Recital, 7:00 p.m. - Students from the studios of Ed Martin and John Mayrose
- December, 2015
- 2 UW Oshkosh Chamber Ensembles, 7:00 p.m. - Students studying with Eli Kalman
- 4 Piano Studio Recital, 5:00 p.m. - Students from the studio of Eli Kalman
- 5 UW Oshkosh Jazz Ensemble *, 7:30 p.m. - "Celebrating Sinatra with Bryan Anthony and the UW Oshkosh Jazz Ensemble," under the direction of Marty Robinson. **This concert will be held at the Grand Opera House. Tickets on sale September 8.**
- 8 UW Oshkosh Symphony Orchestra *, 7:30 p.m. - Dylan Chmura-Moore, conductor
- 13 UW Oshkosh Bands *, 3:00 p.m. - Devin Otto, director
- 13 UW Oshkosh Choirs *, 7:00 p.m. - Eric Barnum, director