We are seeking the following students to become McNair scholars:
- Motivated and disciplined undergraduates interested in pursuing a PhD.
- Citizens and/or permanent legal residents of the U.S.
- First-generation college students with demonstrated financial need.
- African-American, Latina-American, Pacific-Islander, Native-American students and/or those students historically underrepresented at the graduate level.
- Applicants must have achieved at least 45 cumulative credit hours toward their degree at the time of application and have 60 credits in progress at time of acceptance.
- College-level rising juniors and seniors in good academic standing.
- Admission GPA should be 2.75 or above. Applicants must maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA once admitted.