Mathematics Courses for General Education and Degree Requirements
Course coordination across sections occurs in the courses listed below. Links are provided to the common content syllabi. Students should be aware teaching methodology and evaluation policies may vary. Consult the individual course syllabus for more information.
- Math 104 College Algebra
- Math 106 Trigonometry
- Math 108 Pre-Calculus
- Math 110 Number Systems
- Math 201 Applied Statistics
- Math 204 Mathematics for Business Analysis I
- Math 206 Mathematics for Business Analysis II
- Math 211 Fundamentals of Geometry and Measurement
- Math 217 Data Exploration and Analysis
- PBIS 187 Problem Based Inquiry Seminar
- PBIS 188 Problem Based Inquiry Seminar - Modern Mathematics and Its Applications
- PBIS 189 Problem Based Inquiry Seminar - Statistics
Note: If you have trouble opening these files, then you may need to install Adobe Reader on your computer. Follow this link to download the latest version.