Give a Gift
Your contributions to support the Math Department make a tremendous difference in the lives of students and faculty, the broader campus community, and the profession.
Donations are appreciated for the department's general fund, our scholarship funds, or you may create your own fund. Estate gifts allow you to create a lasting legacy.
To make a donation to the Department of Math, use the secure online giving form via the UW Oshkosh Foundation website. Donations can be made online or by mail. Be sure to check the ‘College of Letters and Science’ box. Also, indicate what fund you are contributing to.
The following funds are available for donations:
- Math Department Fund -- This fund represents the area of greatest need for the Department. Scholarships for students, travel for students to present at math conferences, professional development and bringing speakers to campus are just a few examples of how these funds are used.
- Math Department Scholarship – monies are used to award scholarships to incoming first-year math students and outstanding sophomore, juniors and seniors.
- Harvey C. McKenzie Math Fund – Established through the estate of the former math faculty member. Scholarship for senior Math majors with at least 12 credits of 300 + level math courses at UWO and a GPA exceeding 3.5
- Robert Prielipp Memorial – recognizes outstanding senior math majors with an overall GPA exceeding 3.4
- Radford Boeing Math Scholarship – established in memory of the former math faculty member. Scholarship based in part upon applicant’s financial need. Applicants must demonstrate academic achievement in the field of mathematics.
- Robert Wonders Endowment – established by the children of retired math faculty member Dr. Robert Wonders. Awarded to students in the Professional Education Program in the College of Education and Human Services that are residents or Wisconsin or Michigan with a GPA of at least 3.0. Applicants must demonstrate need for financial support.
A list of recent award recipients can be found here.
For more information about donating to the Math Department, or about establishing a scholarship or including the Math Department in your estate plans, please contact Barbara Beuscher, Director of Development, College of Letters and Science at 920.424.2428 or email@example.com.