You are here: Home > Getting Started > Appealing Suspension

Appealing Suspension

If you were suspended for poor academic performance when you attended the University, you can still return to school. You may appeal your suspension and apply to be re-admitted. 

In order to be formally considered for reentry, a student must provide evidence that the problems leading up to suspension have been resolved and that he or she is now prepared to be successful at UW Oshkosh.

If you were suspended, you can come back and achieve your degree, and the Graduation Project can help.

To get the forms or talk more about appealing your suspension, contact the Graduation Project at (920) 424-1401 or

Document Actions
Student Success Stories

Timber Smith

Timber Smith

Timber received his bachelor's degree in sociology in 2011. In addition to going to school, he's married, has a daughter and works full time.

Click here to read Timber's and other student's stories.