Contact Us
Lincoln Hall
800 Algoma Boulevard
Oshkosh, WI 54901

Phone: (920) 424-4474
We've moved! 

Please visit us at our new location, Lincoln Hall, on the corner of Algoma Blvd. and Wisconsin St. Mail can still be directed to the address listed above. 

You are here: Home > About Us > FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions

What do I need to do to get started?

First, make sure you fit the criteria for Graduation project students.

To qualify for the Graduation Project, you must:

    • Have stopped out of school for at least one semester.

    • Have achieved senior standing.

    • Have at least a 2.0 cumulative grade-point average

    • Complete 15 of your last 30 credits at UW Oshkosh

If this sounds like you or if you have questions, contact the Graduation Project for help in getting started.

Can I transfer in other credits?

Yes. Credits from UW Colleges and UW four-year institutions are transferable.

Many credits from other accredited public or private institutions will transfer, however, your credits will need to be evaluated by an adviser to see how they will apply to your new academic plan.

Can I finish in another state?

Campus policy requires all students to finish at least 15 of their last 30 credits at UW Oshkosh in order to graduate. Courses may be transferred in, but they must have prior approval from UW Oshkosh to make sure they will count toward your degree program.

Please contact the Graduation Project for more information at (920) 424-4474 or

Will I have an academic adviser?

Yes! It's essential for you to receive the best academic plan to complete your degree successfully and in a timely manner.

What if I left UW Oshkosh under suspension?

Please contact the Graduation Prjoect to request an appeal from suspension form at (920) 424-4474 or

How much does it cost?

You may view current tuition and fee costs on the Student Accounts website.

Can I get financial aid?

We encourage all students who take a minimum of six credits per semester to apply for financial aid. You will need to complete and mail the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form to the processor listed on the FAFSA form or complete it online. UW Oshkosh's financial aid school code is 003920.

Questions regarding the financial aid process and eligibility should be directed to the Financial Aid Office.

Phone: (920) 424-3377
Fax: (920) 424-0284

What are the registration deadlines?

You can view the current schedule on the Registrar's Office website.



Document Actions
Student Success Stories

Timber Smith

Timber Smith

Timber received his bachelor's degree in sociology in 2011. In addition to going to school, he's married, has a daughter and works full time.

Click here to read Timber's and other student's stories.