Learn what to expect and prepare for the ACT!
Fall 2013 (Saturday mornings)
Oct. 12–Nov. 16 • Click here to register for the fall course >>
Spring 2014 (Saturday mornings)
Feb. 22–March 29 • Click here to register for the spring course >>
A strong performance on the ACT can make the difference in your ability to be admitted to your top college choices. Give yourself the edge you need by taking the UW Oshkosh ACT Test Prep course.
The ACT examination contains four curriculum-based tests that measure academic achievement in the areas of English, reading, math and science reasoning. By enrolling in the UW Oshkosh ACT prep program, you will strengthen your academic skills and learn test-taking strategies that will prepare you for the ACT.
This program provides:
- Orientation to the ACT
- 12 hours of instruction in four content areas
- Writing strategies to assist you in the new essay part of the ACT exam
- Opportunity to take two official retired ACT tests as well as four additional full-length practice tests
- Test-taking strategies for each of the components and for the entire test
- Practice with printed materials where test-taking tips can be applied and reinforced
- Interactive skill drills in deficit areas as measured by the diagnostic test.
Upcoming Course Dates:
Oct. 12–Nov. 16
UW Oshkosh Campus
The fee for the fall and spring courses is $164. The fee includes the Cambridge ACT Victory textbook, official retired ACT pre-and-post-tests and analysis and instruction in four content areas.
Call the Divison of Lifelong Learning and Community Engagement at (920) 424-1129 or toll-free at (800) 633-1442.