Conflict Resolution and Mediation Certificate:
Expanding Your Thinking and Challenging Your Assumptions
Conflict and conflict resolution are useful areas of focus to better understand human behavior. Learning how to resolve conflict constructively is a necessary part for the growth and development of individuals, families, communities, organizations and societies. Understanding the dynamics of conflict will provide conflict resolvers and related professionals with practical tools and strategies to address the essential forces that shape the development of individuals, organizations and social entities.
- Obtain practical techniques to use with challenging individuals and situations.
- Understand your own response to conflict.
- Apply five stages of the mediation process.
- Identify intervention strategies the mediator uses to move parties to resolution.
- Learn how to utilize the strengths of others.
- Acquire a better understanding of human behavior.
Continuing Education Applied For: 1.6 CEUs/16 CEHs
Continuing Education Hours for social workers, professional counselors, marriage and family therapists and nursing home administrators. Participants must attend the entire training to receive CEUs/CEHs.
8:30 am to 12:30 pm (Registration 8:00 am to 8:30 am)
Friday, March 13, 2015
Friday, March 20, 2015
Friday, March 27, 2015
Friday, April 10, 2015
Radisson Hotel and Conference Center
2040 Airport Drive
Green Bay, WI 54313