For Current Members
UWO Titan Card
Learning in Retirement Members are eligible to purchase a Titan Card for the established fee of $5. Titan Cards are available at Titan Central in Reeve, however, the Titan Central Manager needs advance notice that you will be picking up a card. You can contact the manager, Shirin Skifstad, by email (email@example.com) or phone (920.424.1219).
Oshkosh City transit buses can be used at no cost with a Titan Card. A Titan Card also allows access to Polk Library. You may put money on your Titan Card (done at Titan Central) to use at campus dining locations, at University Books & More, in campus vending machines and copy machines.
- Handbook (pdf)
Forms for Current Members
- Membership Renewal Form (pdf)
- UWO - LIR Photo and Video Release Form (pdf)
- Course Proposal Form: Fill-in Version
- Course Proposal Form: Print Version
- Tour Proposal Form: Print Version
- Tour Proposal Form: Fill-in Version (pdf)
- Tour Organizing Guidelines (pdf)
- Program and Tour Review Form (pdf)