Call for Proposals
Be part of our successful conference!
NEW: Our proposal deadline has been extended to Friday, Nov. 15!
Share your new, innovative and creative approaches to retaining, recruiting and marketing to adult students. We are now accepting proposals for breakout and keynote presentations.
This year’s conference focuses on recruiting and retaining adult students in today’s highly competitive market.
We will consider a wide range of topics to include in our conference framework. We are especially interested in proposals that explore the following issues:
Recruitment and Marketing Topics
- Admissions processes unique for adult learners
- Successful 2+2 collaborative recruitment
- How to host a well-attended information session
- Distinguishing your recruitment and marketing strategies in the competitive marketplace
- Where adults look for information on college
- Use of websites to attract students
- Uses of social media/blogging
- Keyword strategies
- Trends in adult student population and how to reach them
- Innovative student services for distance education
- New and innovative technology and its application for adult learners
- Innovative advising structure
- Retention –focused programming
- Creating an adult student community on campus and online
- Customer Relationship Management for higher education
- Successful methodology for learning projects, internships and externships for working adult students
- Using information gathered through student surveys or competition analysis
- New and emergent issues for adult students in higher education
While we will accept a variety of presentation formats, all sessions must engage attendees in interactive learning.
How to Submit a Proposal
To submit a proposal, please complete the online proposal form.
The deadline for receiving proposals is Friday, November 15, 2013.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Cynthia Brun by telephone at (920) 424-1458 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are excited about the 2014 program and look forward to your participation and attendance.Please share this web page with those who may be interested in becoming a part of this outstanding conference.