Call for Proposals
Present your success stories at the Midwest’s leading adult student recruitment and retention conference!
Deadline for presentation proposal submission is Friday, Sept. 26, 2014.
Share your new, innovative and creative approaches to retaining, recruiting and marketing to adult students. We are now accepting proposals for breakout and keynote presentations.
Topics and Guidelines
We will consider a wide range of topics focusing on recruiting and retaining adult students in today’s highly competitive market.
We are especially interested in proposals that explore the following issues:
Track I: Recruitment
- Admissions processes unique for adult learners
- Successful 2+2 collaborative recruitment
- How to plan, host and promote a well-attended information session
- Recruiting for online degree programs
- Best practices for recruiting students from businesses
- Addressing the comprehensive needs of adult students in the pre-advising/recruitment process
- Distinguishing your recruitment and marketing strategies in the competitive marketplace
Track II: Marketing
- Consumer behavior patterns of the adult prospective student
- Use of websites to attract students
- Email communication workflows for customized communication to adult prospective students
- Blending digital, print and branding plans for a comprehensive marketing plan
- Conducting market research and using data to drive marketing decisions
- Uses of social media, blogging and other inbound marketing strategies
- Keyword strategies and search engine optimization (SEO)
Track III: Retention
- Innovative student services for distance education
- New and innovative technology and its application for adult learners
- Innovative advising structure
- Retention –focused programming
- Creating an adult student community on campus and online
- Customer Relationship Management for higher education
- Successful methodology for learning projects, internships and externships for working adult students
- Using information gathered through student surveys or competition analysis
- New and emergent issues for adult students in higher education
How to Submit a Proposal
The deadline for receiving proposals is Friday, Sept. 26, 2014
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Jason Kauffeld by telephone at (920) 424-1134, toll free at (800) 633-1442, or by email at email@example.com. We are excited about the 2015 program and look forward to your participation and attendance. Please share this web page with those who may be interested in becoming a part of this outstanding conference.