Registration is no longer available.
Thursday and Friday, Feb. 13 and 14, 2014
1 West Dayton St.,
When you register online, you'll be asked to select which breakout session you plan to attend. This helps with room planning and layout. Read through the great breakout session descriptions before you register!
Fees for Professionals:
- Complete Symposium—$229 (Includes all Symposium sessions, refreshment breaks, materials, Thursday lunch and Friday breakfast.)
- Thursday only—$189 (Includes Thursday Symposium sessions, refreshment breaks, materials, and lunch.)
- Friday only—$159 (Includes Friday Symposium sessions, refreshment breaks, materials, and continental breakfast.)
Fees for Students:
(Full-time UW Oshkosh and UW–La Crosse students)
- Complete Symposium—$45 (Includes all Symposium sessions, refreshment breaks, materials, Thursday lunch and Friday breakfast.)
- Thursday only—$35 (Includes Thursday Symposium sessions, refreshment breaks, materials, and lunch.)
- Friday only—$30 (Includes Friday Symposium sessions, refreshment breaks, materials, and continental breakfast.)
Category I CECHs will be available on-site at the Symposium for CHES and MCHES Certified Health Education Specialists through UW–La Crosse (a National Multiple Event Provider). CECH Certification requires an additional fee:
- $16 – for Thursday, Feb. 13, 2014: 6 Category I CECHs
- $ 8 – for Friday, Feb. 14, 2014: 3 Category I CECHs
- $24 – for Thursday and Friday, Feb. 13–14, 2014: 9 Category I CECHs
To receive these CECHs, you will need to make out a separate check for the appropriate amount, payable to UW–La Crosse, and bring it with you to the Symposium registration. If you have questions regarding CECHs, please call Gary Gilmore at (608) 785-9163.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
CEUs are available for Symposium participants. CEUs will be awarded as follows: 0.6 CEUs for Thursday only; 0.3 CEUs for Friday only; and 0.9 CEUs for Thursday and Friday. If you have questions regarding CEUs, please call Bunny Hansen at (920) 424-1129 or toll free at (800) 633-1442.
Undergraduate or Graduate Credit
Participation in this Symposium can quality for undergraduate and graduate credit is available from UW-LaCrosse. Click here to learn more >>
If UW Oshkosh receives notice of cancellation by the registration deadline (Feb. 3, 2014), you will receive a full refund of fees, minus a $40 processing charge. Substitutions for this program may be made at any time. Please inform us of such substitutions in advance, if possible. UW Oshkosh reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment, as well as the right to limit enrollment due to excessive demand.
If you have questions or would like to speak with the conference organizers, contact Bunny Hansen at UW Oshkosh at (920) 424-1299 or toll-free (800) 633-1442. You can also email email@example.com.