Conference and Business Services
Organizing and conducting a successful conference involves the coordination of numerous complex details. Experienced professional conference management staff at UW Oshkosh’s Division of Lifelong Learning and Community Engagement can help you manage the details of your conference, allowing you and your organization to focus on the program content.
Whether the event is set for one day or several, in Oshkosh or beyond, LLCE staff can guide you through the tasks of planning, implementing and evaluating your program.
LLCE can help you to:
- Identify your audience
- Select and negotiate a site
- Solicit and coordinate sponsors, vendors and exhibitors
- Develop, manage and analyze budget
- Develop program design, structure and content
- Oversee all logistics
- Contract, pay and communicate with speaker(s)
- Develop and execute a marketing plan and all supporting materials, including print and electronic media
- Manage participant registration, in advance of the program and on-site
- Troubleshoot and manage on-site operations
- Coordinate audio-visual needs and services
- Award Continuing Education units and certificates of completion
- Prepare participant materials, including name badges, folders, speaker handouts and agendas
To take the headache out of planning your next event, contact us today at email@example.com or (920) 424-1129.