Start Here, Start Now™
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
8:30 - 10:30 a.m.
Thursday, July 24, 2014
5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
UW Oshkosh - Lincoln Hall, room 12
608 Algoma Blvd, Oshkosh, WI 54901
Join us for an information session and receive personal assistance with your questions about the admissions and financial aid processes, degree programs, and online degrees at UW Oshkosh.
Discover your options
The Start Here, Start Now™ information session is for adult learners who are considering a return to college. We can help you begin working towards achieving a bachelor's degree in an online program. Attendees will learn about LLCE online degree programs and receive assistance from our degree pre-advisors, admissions, financial aid and career services staff.
- One completed copy of the UW system application
- Official transcripts from each college or university that you have previously attended. All transcripts must be in a sealed envelope from the issuing institution.
- If you have previously earned less than 30 transferable credits, you will also need to submit your official high school transcripts or official proof of GED/HSED completion.
- ACT/SAT test scores are required for all applicants under 21 years of age.
- The application fee of $44 will be waived if you are applying during an information session to one of the LLCE online degree programs.
Register Online Today!
If you plan to attend one of the sessions, register online today!
If you cannot attend the information session but would like to be contacted by a program advisor,
fill out our short online information request form here.
Questions? Speak with someone today! Call (920) 424-1137 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.