Start Here, Start Now™
Thursday, March 12, 2015
11 a.m. - 2 p.m. or 5 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
UW Oshkosh - Lincoln Hall, room 10
608 Algoma Blvd, Oshkosh, WI 54901
Wednesday, July 15, 2015
8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Thursday, July 16, 2015
5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Discover your options
The Start Here, Start Now™ information session is for adult learners who are considering a return to college. We can help you begin working towards achieving a bachelor's degree in an online program. Attendees will learn about LLCE online degree programs and talk with online degree pre-advisors, admissions, and financial aid staff.
- Completed copy of the UW system application
- Official transcripts from each college or university that you have previously attended. All transcripts must be in a sealed envelope from the issuing institution. If the last institution you attended was UW Oshkosh, no transcripts are required.
- If you have previously earned less than 30 transferable credits, you will also need to submit your official high school transcripts or official proof of GED/HSED completion.
- ACT/SAT test scores are required only for applicants under 21 years of age at the time of application.
- The application fee of $44 will be waived for those who apply to one of the LLCE online degree programs and who submit their application during a Start Here, Start Now™ information session.
Register Online Today!
If you are unable to attend an information session and would like to be contacted by a program pre-advisor, please complete the registration form and indicate that you are unable to attend. A program pre-advisor will contact you and answer your questions about returning to college.
Questions? Speak with someone today! Call (920) 424-1137 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.