Start Here, Start Now™
UW Oshkosh - Lincoln Hall, room 12
608 Algoma Blvd, Oshkosh, WI 54901
Join us for an information session and receive personal assistance with your questions about the admissions and financial aid processes, and undergraduate online degree programs at UW Oshkosh.
Wednesday, July 15, 2015
8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Thursday, July 16, 2015
5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Discover your options
The Start Here, Start Now™ information session is for adult learners who are considering a return to college. We can help you begin working towards achieving a bachelor's degree in an online program. Attendees will learn about LLCE online degree programs and talk with online degree pre-advisors, admissions, and financial aid staff.
Admission's staff will be conducting same-day admissions during the information session! The $44 application fee will be waived for those who attend the information session and apply for admission to an LLCE degree program in person. Online admission application fees can not be waived. To take advantage of this opportunity, please bring the following items with you to the information session:
- Completed copy of the UW system application
- Official transcripts from each college or university that you have previously attended. All transcripts must be in a sealed envelope from the issuing institution. If the last institution you attended was UW Oshkosh, no transcripts are required.
- If you have previously earned less than 30 transferable credits, you will also need to submit your official high school transcripts or official proof of GED/HSED completion.
- ACT/SAT test scores are required only for applicants under 21 years of age at the time of application.
- The application fee of $44 will be waived for those who apply to one of the LLCE online degree programs and who submit their application during a Start Here, Start Now™ information session.
Register Online Today!
If you are unable to attend an information session and would like to be contacted by a program pre-advisor, please complete the registration form and indicate that you are unable to attend. A program pre-advisor will contact you and answer your questions about returning to college.
Questions? Speak with someone today! Call (920) 424-0234 or email email@example.com.