Medical care is provided by nurse practitioners, volunteer MDs and other volunteer medical providers who can diagnose and treat most types of common illnesses and injuries and advice and support to keep you healthy. Pharmacy services are provided on a sliding fee scale with proof of income (without proof of income, the patient is responsible for 100 percent of their medication cost). Referrals to other providers or agencies which may be able to assist you with other basic needs are also available.
Medical services are limited to those that can be provided in the clinic setting or referred to participating health providers.
- Primary, non-emergency, medical care for health problems
- Medical care for patients with chronic diseases such as diabetes and cardiac issues
- Prescription medication
- Spanish speaking medical staff
- Diabetic Educator on site
- Mental health services
- Orthopedic services including joint injections
- Limited dental care
- Health education and promotion