Personal tools
You are here: Home > Eligibility


Residents of Winnebago County are eligible to receive services. Evidence of residency (such as a valid Wisconsin driver’s license or utility bill), current financial documentation, which includes your most recent federal tax return is required. If no income is reported, an application must be made at Workforce Development. Make sure you bring the letter of denial of benefits or your food stamp award to the clinic for voucher services.

by linnm37 — last modified Apr 25, 2013 04:04 PM
Language CTA

español english


The Living Healthy Clinic is under the College of Nursing at UW Oshkosh.

UW Oshkosh College of Nursing

This clinic is made possible by these sponsors.