What is research assistance?
- We provide individualized and in-depth assistance to students, faculty or staff conducting individual or group research.
- A librarian will meet with you at Polk Library to help you with your project/assignment.
Distance Education students can also meet with a librarian by phone, chat or video chat/Collaborate - please check the "Distance Education student" checkbox and let us know your preferences in the "Describe your research questions/needs" box.
- Open to all university students, faculty and staff.
- Sessions can last from 15 minutes to 1 hour.
- Sessions can be scheduled within the weekday hours of 8am to 5pm. Night and weekend sessions by appointment only.
- Use this form to schedule. If you had a librarian visit your class, you may also contact them directly.
- Please allow 2 working days for us to setup an appointment for you.
- If you have a basic question, a faster way to get an answer is to chat with us.