Schedule Research Help
- We provide individualized and in-depth assistance to students, faculty or staff conducting individual or group research.
- A librarian will meet with you at Polk Library to help you with your project/assignment.
|Distance Education students can also meet with a librarian by phone, chat or video chat/Collaborate - please check the "Distance Education student" checkbox and let us know your preferences in the "Describe your research questions/needs" box.|
- Open to all university students, faculty and staff.
- Sessions can last from 30 minutes to 1 hour
- Sessions can be scheduled within the weekday hours of 8am to 5pm. Night and weekend sessions by appointment only.
- Use this form to schedule, or call the Reference Desk at 424-4333.
- Please allow 2 working days for us to setup an appointment for you.
- If you have a basic question, a faster way to get an answer is to contact the Reference Desk.