Why Can't I Log-On?
There are several reasons you could be having trouble logging on to ILLiad.
- Perhaps you have entered your Titan Card number incorrectly. Your last name should be entered in lower case. Check the caps lock - did you have the caps lock on?
- If you do not have a Titan Card number, please call the Interlibrary Loan office (920-424-3348).
- Is your TitanCard active in the library system? If you have checked out any library materials in the recent past or are able to log on to “Your Record” in the library catalog, your card is active. If your TitanCard is not active, you will need to come to the Circulation Desk to have it activated. After one business day, you’ll be ready to start using ILLiad.
- Did you press the button "Logon to ILLiad" more than once? This slows the system down.
- Please do not press any button more than once.