For the best user experience, please enable javascript.
Articles, Books & More
Website Search
Electronic Reserves have been discontinued. Traditional Reserves can now be found by searching under "Course Reserves (UW Oshkosh)" in Articles, Books & More.

Where are my requests? I cannot find them.

There are several different places your requests may be:

  • View/Modify Outstanding Requests -- Use this button to view, edit, or cancel those requests that are still in process.
  • Checked Out Items -- Use this button to view or renew item checked out to your username.
  • View Request History -- Use this button to see all your completed requests. Completed requests are photocopies you have already received and loans you have returned.
  • View/Resubmit Cancelled Requests -- Use this button to view or resubmit any request that has been cancelled either by Interlibrary Loan staff or you.
Interlibrary Loan
920-424-2175 (Fax)
My Library

I am a:
I am researching:

Suggestion Box
   Twitter Facebook