Requesting a Book (Loan)
- Logon using your Titan Card number and last name. The Main Menu for ILLiad will open.
- Press the button "Request a Book" to open a request form.
- Enter as much information about the item you are requesting as possible. The more information given will be helpful to the Interlibrary Loan staff.
- If you have additional information, enter that information in the notes field.
- After entering all the information, press the button "Submit Request". If you have made a mistake, simply edit the field in question. If you have already submitted the request see Editing a Request.
- The Main Menu will then reappear.
- When you are finished using ILLiad, please exit by pressing the button labeled "Exit ILLiad System" at the top of the Main Menu.
- Please remember to submit a request for each item (loan).