Canceling a Request
- Logon to ILLiad using your Titan Card number and last name.
- Press the button "View/Modify Outstanding Requests" to display your active requests.
- Select the request that you wish to cancel by pressing the appropriate transaction number button at the left of the page.
- You will then see detailed information about that request.
- Press the "Cancel Request" button in the top right hand corner of the page. This will automatically cancel the request.
- The Main Menu will then reappear displaying a message confirming the cancellation of your request.
- You can resubmit cancelled requests from the "View/Resubmit Cancelled Requests" button.
- When you are finished using ILLiad, please exit by pressing the button labeled "Exit ILLiad System" at the top of the Main Menu.
The Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System